Keep your Momentum with customized one-on-one coaching!
The great benefit of coaching is that you are very likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participative and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process. As soon as a coaching session ends you can implement a new practice. The process is entirely devoted to you – your issues and the attainment of new behavior goals. One great point about coaching is that it takes place over an extended period of time. Which means you will be constantly challenged and encouraged to work on issues that need improvement. By constantly doing better you practice good habits and the more you practice – the more natural it becomes to automatically change and improve your behaviors.
Benefits to coaching an individual include:
- improvement in individual’s performance, targets and goals
- increased openness to personal learning and development
- increased ability to identify solutions to specific work-related issues
- greater ownership and responsibility
- development of self-awareness
- improvement of specific skills or behavior
- greater clarity in roles and objectives
- the opportunity to correct behavior/performance difficulties
A prominent organization, which provides quality results-driven coaching, dynamic personal development workshops, and highly experiential team building and professional development courses.
The Momentum Education Advanced Course (2nd course in curriculum) is required to move forward with the Momentum Education Coaching Program.